Neil Young Red & Black scarves now available on 6th Jan

Well, just spent money on buses and trams to get to COMS to be told "they're all gone for today", when asked if there'll be more tomorrow; " probably, dunno really, we don't have a clue whats going on".

Now, obviously they can't control deliveries etc but surely they would have all 3000 sent in one batch? Also, does anyone actually know if all 4700 ticketholders got vouchers or was it the first 3000.

imo it would be daft giving out 4700 vouchers for 3000 scarves cos then theres potentially 1700 upset fans (when I say upset, i probably mean angry, there was a bloke proper ranting in the shop before)

i was not impressed to rush down after work and find out they'd gone before midday

surely they would have expected a large portion of the 3000 to go?!

will get a call/txt tomorrow when they're in, good job i'm off work tomorrow

eshiers1 said:
i was not impressed to rush down after work and find out they'd gone before midday

got mine at 1pm so something ain't right

kbb said:
eshiers1 said:
i was not impressed to rush down after work and find out they'd gone!

got mine at 1pm so something ain't right

amended!

should have asked you to get mine for me!

cibaman said:
Can you only buy a scarf if going to the Leicester game ?

No they are only given to supporters who have Leicester tickets mate! ..... but not all of them by the sounds of it!

The guy I spoke to said there are 3000 scarves for 4700 people.

bit of a cock up. surely as its on tv seeing all 4700 people holding scarves will create more publicity to the cause than 3000 dotted about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.