Nelson Mandela RIP

On 17 June 2001 Terre'Blanche was sentenced to six years in prison for assaulting a petrol station worker, John Ndzima, to such an extent as to cause permanent brain damage, and the attempted murder of a security guard and former employee, Paul Motshabi. Terre'Blanche was released in June 2004 after serving 3 years in Rooigrond Prison near Mafikeng.[21] During his time in prison he became a born-again Christian and claimed he had moderated many of his more racist views and preached reconciliation as 'prescribed by God'.

Thanks for the info NF.

The flag they used was a bit off-putting :-o

Thankfully his views and the views of the party he infested are coming to an end.

He's found baby jesus and no doubt the church forgive him :-)

dazdon said:
On 17 June 2001 Terre'Blanche was sentenced to six years in prison for assaulting a petrol station worker, John Ndzima, to such an extent as to cause permanent brain damage, and the attempted murder of a security guard and former employee, Paul Motshabi. Terre'Blanche was released in June 2004 after serving 3 years in Rooigrond Prison near Mafikeng.[21] During his time in prison he became a born-again Christian and claimed he had moderated many of his more racist views and preached reconciliation as 'prescribed by God'.

Thanks for the info NF.

Thankfully his views and the views of the party he infested are coming to an end.

He's found baby jesus and no doubt the church forgive him :-)

He certainly met god, he's dead mate lol.

dazdon said:

Thanks for the info NF.

No worries mate - I'm trying for the life of me to think of the inspiration for that flag though - I'm sure it will come to me later...

bakerdave76 said:
Rip two of my best days in the 1980's Nelson Mandela was release from prison
And the Berlin Wall came down

Great shout Baker Dave

FFS , lot of water and blood has flowed underr the bridge to bring about thesee two great event

Lt's not kid ourseleves that either was achieved without some violence (nor was the fight against the nazis), but what Mandela gave the world was that this solution was followed by a truth and reconciliation approach, which is the only way forward...

RIP Nelson Mandela

and thank you Simple Minds... I was lucky enough to catch you boys at the MEN singing Mandela Day just before the great man died

RIP

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
dazdon said:

Thanks for the info NF.

No worries mate - I'm trying for the life of me to think of the inspiration for that flag though - I'm sure it will come to me later...
I'd have thought it was bloody obvious;
3BwqJp9.png

is inspired by

Lkjr57A.png

Any Manx blue could have told you that!

dazdon said:
In 500 years time Nelson Mandela might be seen as Africas version of the famous baby Jesus.

Except that Nelson didn't get crucified.

Other than on this thread of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.