Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of him, don't know if he is any good, and don't know if he is better than our kids.

If his positional sense is good, him and Kompany would make the most formidable and best attacking CB pairing around.

Bring in Nasty if and when we want to push him forwards. 2 positions sorted with 1 player.

Bring this lad in. The only thing that worries me is his mobility. How does he compare to garcia in that sense?

Don't know much about him, but judging from that youtube clip he doesn't like his right foot very much. Even though he seems languid he covers the ground quite quickly. Looks an upgrade on Garcia.

TonyBookEnd said:
Don't know much about him, but judging from that youtube clip he doesn't like his right foot very much. Even though he seems languid he covers the ground quite quickly. Looks an upgrade on Garcia.
HAHA. `An upgrade on Garcia`. Made me laugh that. Theres a lad playing for everton that we should have look at, i thinks he`s called Gareth Barry.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
holeinone said:
Never heard of him, don't know if he is any good, and don't know if he is better than our kids.

Continuing on that upward curve of bringing great insight to the board I see.....

Ffs

He does my fvcking head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.