Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love him here. Would be an immense squad player or even regular starter. Rock in midfield & hard man this lad.

We need to sign someone anyway so Yaya and Dinho don't burn themselves out and IMO Matic is the pick of the bunch.

Hey guys, a Benfica's fan here. Well, I was reading somethings in this forum to know the opinion of Garcia and Matic and I am really admired, especially about Garcia. I mean, here in Benfica we really love him, he is a truly warrior and defend our team till the end, he even played with his head open agains our rival Sporting Lisbon, and had to change his shirt 3 times for the bleeding. He is only a defensive player that can score goals in corners and free kicks, but he is only good defensively, in a tatic where he stays front of centre backs and behind the centre midfielders, like Javi - Yaya - Fernandinho, if he plays only with 2 midfielders where he is one of them he is a kind limited, but defending he is a beast, is not very fast but has a great positioning, beside that he is a 0 attacking. The thing is, he loves us and Benfica love him for his charisma and heart and he transports in him the real feeling like he was one of us.
On the other hand we have Matic. Matic arrived Benfica in Luiz sell avaluated in 5M, and he came to the bench because is playing... Javi Garcia. When Garcia was sell we really became scared because he was irreplaceable because Matic rarely play but the first year of Matic here he was adapting and learning the position of Garcia that was defensive midfielder, he came here like a centre midfielder. When he start playing and replace Garcia we all became just really excited in his evolution, he became the most complete midfielder I've seen in my club, the guy just got all the qualities, he is undoubtedly one of the beste defensive midfielders in the worl and one of the most complete players as well. The Matic not only replaces Javi Garcia, he improved as much the football and the club. Garcia just defend and start the 1st phase of ou attack but only with side passes, Matic became like the defensive midfielder that initiates all our offensive movements, they pass him the ball and he does the rest, he pass very well, short or long pass, his pace is amazing, his dribling, his shooting and with 1.92m tall he is one of the most technicall and fast players we have seen with that height. He is a kind like Yaya, they are very similar players! I will post here other videos that proves what I am saying.
Well, sorry my English and greetings :) any question you have and you can asking me!
Btw he scores great goals like the one that is nominated by Puskas Award and much more!

Look at his moves and technique here!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6di0WFQtj9o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArUxPxZdIh0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjPS6e4-tvU[/youtube]

Welcome to the forum, Bruno.

Thanks for your assessment. How is his workrate? Does he sprint or jog back to defend? I ask because Yaya has stamina issues and he needs a midfield partner who works hard.

brunodiaslb said:
Hey guys, a Benfica's fan here. Well, I was reading somethings in this forum to know the opinion of Garcia and Matic and I am really admired, especially about Garcia. I mean, here in Benfica we really love him, he is a truly warrior and defend our team till the end, he even played with his head open agains our rival Sporting Lisbon, and had to change his shirt 3 times for the bleeding. He is only a defensive player that can score goals in corners and free kicks, but he is only good defensively, in a tatic where he stays front of centre backs and behind the centre midfielders, like Javi - Yaya - Fernandinho, if he plays only with 2 midfielders where he is one of them he is a kind limited, but defending he is a beast, is not very fast but has a great positioning, beside that he is a 0 attacking. The thing is, he loves us and Benfica love him for his charisma and heart and he transports in him the real feeling like he was one of us.
On the other hand we have Matic. Matic arrived Benfica in Luiz sell avaluated in 5M, and he came to the bench because is playing... Javi Garcia. When Garcia was sell we really became scared because he was irreplaceable because Matic rarely play but the first year of Matic here he was adapting and learning the position of Garcia that was defensive midfielder, he came here like a centre midfielder. When he start playing and replace Garcia we all became just really excited in his evolution, he became the most complete midfielder I've seen in my club, the guy just got all the qualities, he is undoubtedly one of the beste defensive midfielders in the worl and one of the most complete players as well. The Matic not only replaces Javi Garcia, he improved as much the football and the club. Garcia just defend and start the 1st phase of ou attack but only with side passes, Matic became like the defensive midfielder that initiates all our offensive movements, they pass him the ball and he does the rest, he pass very well, short or long pass, his pace is amazing, his dribling, his shooting and with 1.92m tall he is one of the most technicall and fast players we have seen with that height. He is a kind like Yaya, they are very similar players! I will post here other videos that proves what I am saying.
Well, sorry my English and greetings :) any question you have and you can asking me!
Btw he scores great goals like the one that is nominated by Puskas Award and much more!

Look at his moves and technique here!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6di0WFQtj9o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArUxPxZdIh0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjPS6e4-tvU[/youtube]

Welcome to the board and hope we can do business :)

Blue Haze said:

Thanks for your assessment. How is his workrate? Does he sprint or jog back to defend? I ask because Yaya has stamina issues and he needs a midfield partner who works hard.

I have an image that can answer you.
nmco.jpg

He doesn't stop 1 minute!

brunodiaslb said:
Blue Haze said:

I have an image that can answer you.
nmco.jpg

He doesn't stop 1 minute!

If hes that good you wont be happy when or if we do sign him unless of course you get the warrior garcia.

If we don't sign him, it seems likely that Chelsea will. PSG and United also linked with him a bit.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
LoveCity said:
If we don't sign him, it seems likely that Chelsea will. PSG and United also linked with him a bit.

how many midfielders do PSG want? if they get Matic then surely Matuidi would be on his way?

Possibly... if he doesn't sign a new contract in the next couple of weeks, he is a goner for sure with only 6 months left on his deal. PSG seem to be pursuing a new midfielder, also been linked with Pogba, Cabaye and Nainggolan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.