Neo-Nazi admits terror plot to murder MP with machete

Taking a machete to anyone defies belief - however it is not a symptom of a mental illness nor is it a sign that the perpetrator is thick except in your eyes and you won't admit your simplification is wrong so rather than persist in being trolled by you I shall bow out - I assume you have your own set of political, religious and moral beliefs just be aware that to others like you they may be interpreted as signs of you being thick as pig shit or mentally ill.

See all that hassle and you couldn’t give one single reason. I hope you have learnt a valuable lesson. If you’re going to dispute someone’s opinion you need to back it up with a bit of logic fella.

See all that hassle and you couldn’t give one single reason. I hope you have learnt a valuable lesson. If you’re going to dispute someone’s opinion you need to back it up with a bit of logic fella.

err yes I did - I informed you that what you said - mentally ill or thick as pig shit - was too simple a statement and broadened the reasons as to why why - political- religious - moral beliefs - I failed to take into account that the reason your conclusions were too simple is that they came from a source that was too simple in itself to grasp there is a world beyond its narrow reasoning - anyway probably too many big words there to be understood so to make it simple nigh night and save your typing fingers as I won't read or respond to any more of your narrow minded mental or thick comments.

err yes I did - I informed you that what you said - mentally ill or thick as pig shit - was too simple a statement and broadened the reasons as to why why - political- religious - moral beliefs - I failed to take into account that the reason your conclusions were too simple is that they came from a source that was too simple in itself to grasp there is a world beyond its narrow reasoning - anyway probably too many big words there to be understood so to make it simple nigh night and save your typing fingers as I won't read or respond to any more of your narrow minded mental or thick comments.

If you have a reason let’s say religious for example that doesn’t mean it isn’t stupid. That is no reasoning against my view whatsoever. Believing in an organised religion defies logic. That in itself makes someone stupid. And if they kill for it even more so.

You don't understand Ricster - they are mental or thick for considering such and act and what you are doing is posting dangerous lefty stuff and sullying Bluemoon in doing so
I'd like to think its articles like these that brainwash the uneducated.

mailspread.jpg

Daily Mail
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...n-complaint-sun-article-british-pakistani-men
The Sun
https://stopfundinghate.org.uk/2017...while-just-5-think-its-influence-is-positive/
The Sun
I could go on all day but i have to work

If you have a reason let’s say religious for example that doesn’t mean it isn’t stupid. That is no reasoning against my view whatsoever. Believing in an organised religion defies logic. That in itself makes someone stupid. And if they kill for it even more so.

You didn't say stupid you said thick as pigshit or mentally ill - now you widen out the definition? Based on what you know -

Baader Meinhof - terrorist attacks - thick / mentally ill participants or some other motivation?
Black September - Olympic attacks - thick / mentally ill or some other motivation?
IRA - Brighton Bombing - thick / mentally ill or some other motivation?
Jack Renshaw - the subject of this thread and his evil plans - bear in mind his defence has offered nothing in mitigation in terms of his intelligence or his mental state was he acting because he was mentally ill or thick as pigshit in your considered opinion?

and these two charmers?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44467055

are they thick as pig shit or mentally ill - again not a defence tactic at the trial - maybe you missed your calling?

I'd like to think its articles like these that brainwash the uneducated.

mailspread.jpg

Daily Mail
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...n-complaint-sun-article-british-pakistani-men
The Sun
https://stopfundinghate.org.uk/2017...while-just-5-think-its-influence-is-positive/
The Sun
I could go on all day but i have to work

In that case Sajid Javid s about to enhance his reputation as a traitor - the twat bringing in doctors and nurses to look after our sick -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44477095

You didn't say stupid you said thick as pigshit or mentally ill - now you widen out the definition? Based on what you know -

Baader Meinhof - terrorist attacks - thick / mentally ill participants or some other motivation?
Black September - Olympic attacks - thick / mentally ill or some other motivation?
IRA - Brighton Bombing - thick / mentally ill or some other motivation?
Jack Renshaw - the subject of this thread and his evil plans - bear in mind his defence has offered nothing in mitigation in terms of his intelligence or his mental state was he acting because he was mentally ill or thick as pigshit in your considered opinion?

and these two charmers?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44467055

are they thick as pig shit or mentally ill - again not a defence tactic at the trial - maybe you missed your calling?

Haha you’re trying to get off by saying stupid and thick as pigshit are not exactly the same. Struggling there fella.

Just because someone has a reason doesn’t make it not stupid. The IRA bombing for example was very stupid. Still waiting for a reason why this guys actions couldn’t be anything othe4 than stupid. Take your time.

Haha you’re trying to get off by saying stupid and thick as pigshit are not exactly the same. Struggling there fella.

Just because someone has a reason doesn’t make it not stupid. The IRA bombing for example was very stupid. Still waiting for a reason why this guys actions couldn’t be anything othe4 than stupid. Take your time.

still waiting for your proof that any actions are motivated by stupidity - I stress its not something the defence relied on in court. You just cannot accept your narrow mindedness excludes other motivations and will argue until you die you are correct - or until you are harmed by someone acting on say their political beliefs - then at least you can honestly say " hey I never saw that coming"

still waiting for your proof that any actions are motivated by stupidity - I stress its not something the defence relied on in court. You just cannot accept your narrow mindedness excludes other motivations and will argue until you die you are correct - or until you are harmed by someone acting on say their political beliefs - then at least you can honestly say " hey I never saw that coming"

Stupidity isn’t a defence so you’re talking bollocks even typing it. How can I accept anything you have yet to give me a terrorist action that wasn’t stupid.

Stupidity isn’t a defence so you’re talking bollocks even typing it. How can I accept anything you have yet to give me a terrorist action that wasn’t stupid.

And by the way my comment which you jumped was directly related to the dickhead that this thread was about. Carry on with your search though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.