Neo-Nazi admits terror plot to murder MP with machete

are you implying that perhaps people doing manual work and with a lower standard of education are somehow an indicator as to how racist someone could be? Can't say thats my experience and its a dangerous sentiment to express on here..
Haven't read through all replies but are you generalising that anyone in the building trade has a lower standard of edumacation?

You didn't say stupid you said thick as pigshit or mentally ill - now you widen out the definition? Based on what you know -

Baader Meinhof - terrorist attacks - thick / mentally ill participants or some other motivation?
Black September - Olympic attacks - thick / mentally ill or some other motivation?
IRA - Brighton Bombing - thick / mentally ill or some other motivation?
Jack Renshaw - the subject of this thread and his evil plans - bear in mind his defence has offered nothing in mitigation in terms of his intelligence or his mental state was he acting because he was mentally ill or thick as pigshit in your considered opinion?

and these two charmers?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44467055

are they thick as pig shit or mentally ill - again not a defence tactic at the trial - maybe you missed your calling?

Regardless of motivation wether religious political or moral you really must be a bit radio rental or stupid to think killing someone is the way forward

I'd like to invite you to spend a day with me mooching round my post industrial Manchester suburb. I guarantee you will hear 'open harrasment' and intolerance of immigrants in every pub we visit. The UK you describe is but a dream.
I have spent time mooching around some pretty run down areas in Britain.
If you think that's what counts as "open harassment", you really have no clue.

I have spent time mooching around some pretty run down areas in Britain.
If you think that's what counts as "open harassment", you really have no clue.

Oh look, another poster who can't have a discussion without resorting to put-downs.

Would you say that a Pakistani, upon entering a pub has, 'fuck off you Paki twat' shouted at him is 'open harassment'? Or a young woman in a hijab being told to 'Fuck off back where you came from' by a complete stranger in a shopping centre?
Or even a woman and her 3 kids being attacked in the street by 2 people shouting racist remarks whilst hospitalising (she's still critical) her?

Oh look, another poster who can't have a discussion without resorting to put-downs.

Would you say that a Pakistani, upon entering a pub has, 'fuck off you Paki twat' shouted at him is 'open harassment'? Or a young woman in a hijab being told to 'Fuck off back where you came from' by a complete stranger in a shopping centre?
Or even a woman and her 3 kids being attacked in the street by 2 people shouting racist remarks whilst hospitalising (she's still critical) her?

Isolated incidents and not widespread which is also the same if white people go into predominantly Asian areas, knuckle draggers from both communities will (shock horror) act like knuckle draggers, you’ve mentioned the terrible attack on that poor lady a couple of times and I hope the perpetrators get real jail time but not one mention of the 17 year old rugby player from littlebourgh who was purposely ran over and then smashed over the head with a golf club by up to 5 Asian lads fracturing his skull (he’s still in hospital) but then again you won’t mention that as it doesn’t fit your agenda of only highlighting racial abuse of white on asian

Stupidity isn’t a defence so you’re talking bollocks even typing it. How can I accept anything you have yet to give me a terrorist action that wasn’t stupid.

Terrorist attacks aren't inherently stupid.

One of the uncomfortable truths about the world is that many terrorist attacks achieve their aims and sometimes their ultimate end goal. Emmeline Pankhurst is an example of terrorism being an effective tool for social change. Probably a bunch of others too.

Isolated incidents and not widespread which is also the same if white people go into predominantly Asian areas, knuckle draggers from both communities will (shock horror) act like knuckle draggers, you’ve mentioned the terrible attack on that poor lady a couple of times and I hope the perpetrators get real jail time but not one mention of the 17 year old rugby player from littlebourgh who was purposely ran over and then smashed over the head with a golf club by up to 5 Asian lads fracturing his skull (he’s still in hospital) but then again you won’t mention that as it doesn’t fit your agenda of only highlighting racial abuse of white on asian

Not widespread?? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ome-office-europeans-xenophobia-a8004716.html

If memory serves me right we had a thread on the rugby lads attack. I also got a rake of facebook shares about the story yet not one about the Bolton attack. Despite your assertion regarding my 'agenda' their's a reason i haven't mentioned the Littleborough incident, and that's that nobody has been charged and i don't know the facts for sure.

Not widespread?? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ome-office-europeans-xenophobia-a8004716.html

If memory serves me right we had a thread on the rugby lads attack. I also got a rake of facebook shares about the story yet not one about the Bolton attack. Despite your assertion regarding my 'agenda' their's a reason i haven't mentioned the Littleborough incident, and that's that nobody has been charged and i don't know the facts for sure.

Just rumours then

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-44358514

And the ‘hate crimes’ spike was due to different ways of reporting them many were dismissed

Terrorist attacks aren't inherently stupid.

One of the uncomfortable truths about the world is that many terrorist attacks achieve their aims and sometimes their ultimate end goal. Emmeline Pankhurst is an example of terrorism being an effective tool for social change. Probably a bunch of others too.

You’re making an assumption that the most extreme action ie attempts to kill people will speed up the end goal. In the case you state you have no evidence for this whatsoever. Most action taken by them was on property and other measures. If they had murdered someone that would have likely been detrimental to their cause and resulted in the perpetrator hanging. That would make them stupid. Losing sympathy and dying in the process isn’t very bright.

What was this latest morons ultimate aims? If he had succeeded killing the woman pray tell what difference it would make apart from the length of his prison sentence.

Like I said mentally ill or thick as pig shit you choose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.