Neo-Nazi admits terror plot to murder MP with machete

Why do white supremacists invariably provide such pitifully poor validation for the message they are seeking to promote?
Probably because the message they're promoting is most attractive to people with low self-esteem, an unfounded sense of entitlement and insecurity issues.

Micropenises too.

It is mad though, vulnerable Muslims get radicalised via online and other sources.

The same thing happens to these white boys through places like 4chan and 8chan. You spend 5 minutes on /Pol and have a read, the internet is giving them access to some crazy stuff.

Yesterday I read a thread about Tommy Robinson and that he is a Jewish plant to stir up trouble with muslims in the UK to create a civil war. The aim of the civil war is for Israel to put a puppet in place of May. Was full on anti semite posts. The loners that take this stuff in by the boat load buy into the ideas and suddenly you have to kid who has no clue about the outside world suddenly committing an atrocity.

I am one for free speech but governments do need to crack down on stuff like that as it is just as dangerous as any ISIS propaganda.

Yep. Now if Ric was one I’d understand. He’d be a poster boy looks wise, beautiful eyes, blonde hair and solid genes.

I seem to recall Damocles, on these very pages, claiming that I looked like Anders Breivik, which I thought was extremely harsh.

Lock him and all those like minded away and throw away the key.

No place in civilised society for people like this.

It is mad though, vulnerable Muslims get radicalised via online and other sources.

The same thing happens to these white boys through places like 4chan and 8chan. You spend 5 minutes on /Pol and have a read, the internet is giving them access to some crazy stuff.

Yesterday I read a thread about Tommy Robinson and that he is a Jewish plant to stir up trouble with muslims in the UK to create a civil war. The aim of the civil war is for Israel to put a puppet in place of May. Was full on anti semite posts. The loners that take this stuff in by the boat load buy into the ideas and suddenly you have to kid who has no clue about the outside world suddenly committing an atrocity.

I am one for free speech but governments do need to crack down on stuff like that as it is just as dangerous as any ISIS propaganda.

I have seen claims that his 2 best mates and / or his sister had become Muslim without him knowing. Its a massive vanity project making him very rich - and others. The day after he was arrested every poster proclaiming outrage at his being locked up " for no reason " had a patreon account and asked for support though there was no saying where the money was going. Except in one instance where the guy had the honesty to say it was to provide support for him.

Once he has tired of things he will become Yaxley - Lennon again and bog off to count his money somewhere that reflects his views - America would be perfect except the daft **** has a criminal record - including for fraud now - so even staunch republicans couldn't take him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.