Neo-Nazi admits terror plot to murder MP with machete

Is there a greater attack on democracy, an individual can do, than physically attacking/even murdering an elected MP for having a differing stance than yourself?

That said Nazis aren’t for democracy are they.

Let’s hope he’s punished accordingly and isn’t let out for a very long time, the piece of shit.

Is there a greater attack on democracy, an individual can do, than physically attacking/even murdering an elected MP for having a differing stance than yourself?

Let’s hope he’s punished accordingly and isn’t let out for a very long time, the piece of shit.

I'd say the greatest attack on democracy is an elected government taking steps to deny future elections any legitimacy so as to enable themselves to hold all the power and not to have to face meaningful re-election. In other words turn a democracy into a dictatorship for their own ends. As terrible as it is to take the life of someone else I'd dispute that murdering an MP because they hold political views contrary to your own is in some way worse than murdering another private citizen who holds different political views - becoming an MP doesn't make your life any more valuable. It may expose you to more threat due to public exposure but its still unforgivable to take any life.

I'd say the greatest attack on democracy is an elected government taking steps to deny future elections any legitimacy so as to enable themselves to hold all the power and not to have to face meaningful re-election. In other words turn a democracy into a dictatorship for their own ends. As terrible as it is to take the life of someone else I'd dispute that murdering an MP because they hold political views contrary to your own is in some way worse than murdering another private citizen who holds different political views - becoming an MP doesn't make your life any more valuable. It may expose you to more threat due to public exposure but its still unforgivable to take any life.

You’re quite right, apologies I wasn’t clearer, I meant to say individual from the general public... I should have elaborated

Looking at myself, the biggest act against democracy would be for me to try and kills elected individuals.

This is a disgusting crime (or plot in this case), and he should have the book thrown at him.

It is mad though, vulnerable Muslims get radicalised via online and other sources.

The same thing happens to these white boys through places like 4chan and 8chan. You spend 5 minutes on /Pol and have a read, the internet is giving them access to some crazy stuff.

Yesterday I read a thread about Tommy Robinson and that he is a Jewish plant to stir up trouble with muslims in the UK to create a civil war. The aim of the civil war is for Israel to put a puppet in place of May. Was full on anti semite posts. The loners that take this stuff in by the boat load buy into the ideas and suddenly you have to kid who has no clue about the outside world suddenly committing an atrocity.

I am one for free speech but governments do need to crack down on stuff like that as it is just as dangerous as any ISIS propaganda.

Good post.

@PinkFinal

Post deleted as we dont want video like that on here mate. I know why you posted it but they dont deserve our bandwidth or any publicity.

Cheers

@PinkFinal

Post deleted as we dont want video like that on here mate. I know why you posted it but they dont deserve our bandwidth or any publicity.

Cheers

I managed to watch it before it went.

It genuinely sounds exactly the same as what came out of Nazi Germany in the 1930’s... “banks” “debt slaves” “zionists”... frightening.

I managed to watch it before it went.

It genuinely sounds exactly the same as what came out of Nazi Germany in the 1930’s... “banks” “debt slaves” “zionists”... frightening.

Its both frightening and disgusting mate.

How do you feel about exterminating politicians as a whole regardless of political leanings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.