Netflix Anime

Just started High Rise Invasion based on the manga

Only on ep3 or 12 bit Enjoying it up to now.

Attack on Titan 3, death note, naruto, bleach, and others. I'm 24 years old but I still love to watch sometimes anime and read the manga. Of course, I don't watch Sailor Moon. I remember when I was studying at school I and my friends used to tell each other what we think about some anime or manga and discuss their plot. Last week was my birthday and my friend bought me a pillow from this site https://www.animelovepillow.com/anime/anime-life-size-pillow/ with sakura from naruto, it's more like a joke than a gift but there is something cute in this. By the way, it's very useful and stylish.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
Regards Prime &Netflix,being a MOC. And extremely deaf,being housebound like lots of my generation,I am really pissed off at how few films have subtitles,actors speaking with their backs to the camera,eating or smoking,or hand in front of their mouths,it’s not as though we deaf MOC are aminority .For ................ sake (I mumbled there ,annoying isn’t it) film makers get your act together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.