Netflix Recommendations

Queens gambit, binged over two days great season, found the chess stuff fascinating

Initially, I suspected they might be short changing the complexities of the moves, but actually it seems pretty solid (Kasparov was a supervisor). Not that I'm any brilliant chess player, or anything. But if you freeze framed it and had a good look at the board, you could work out why someone or other held their hand out and resigned. The difference is, it takes me five minutes, whereas they work it out in about twenty seconds!
I was enjoying it so much that I rationed it out. One episode an evening, two at most. Sad when it finished. Lovely final episode, though. Anya Taylor-Joy has said it's not about the chess, but that, to me, is odd. Yes, it's about lots of other things. But it is also about the chess, surely?

Trial 4
Chicago 7

Just show what a disgrace the American justice system is... not that ours seems much better.
How did he get the guns including the murder weapon? His girlfriend’s prints were on them. I’m not saying your point isn’t valid but that was never addressed and seems to rule out any other suspect except the lad he was with.

Just watched ’The Queen’ series 4 episode 2. I think this is the best series so far, writing, casting, acting, direction, , sound. All top notch. TV at its very, very best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.