Netflix Recommendations

Still think Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is the most under-rated programme on Netflix. The lead lady Rebecca is brilliant. Songs get better as it goes on. At the end of each episode you end up checking the fandom page for references you might have missed. Some of it's a corny/cheese-fest, but it's got some great comedy in there and gets a bit deep for the writer.

Schitt's Creek and Sex Education fight it out for the title of best comedy though.

For me, her and Olivia Colman make the show.
Funny. I thought Olivia Coleman played Olivia Coleman but with constipation. Never took to her portrayal and to me far inferior to Clare Foy. I thought Tobias Menzies that played the Duke was very good and the actors that played Diana and Charles pretty good too. Overall I am enjoying the series less than the first two. Maybe its because its more recent history that you have a pretty clear personal view of.

Watched 2 episodes couldn’t hear a bloody thing so binned it. Checked the web and it was a common problem.

Started watching season one for the fourth time and going to make my way through the rest before starting latest season bloody fantastic series.

Still think Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is the most under-rated programme on Netflix. The lead lady Rebecca is brilliant. Songs get better as it goes on. At the end of each episode you end up checking the fandom page for references you might have missed. Some of it's a corny/cheese-fest, but it's got some great comedy in there and gets a bit deep for the writer.

Schitt's Creek and Sex Education fight it out for the title of best comedy though.
ASIP smashes any of them for like 10 seasons, the new stuff is crap though.

ASIP smashes any of them for like 10 seasons, the new stuff is crap though.
Schitt's Creek is an extremely nice and wholesome show. It's got the best feel good factor of any comedy I've watched in years.

IASIP definitely jumped the shark in S10. The Gang Misses The Boat was probably that point. Mac and Dennis have gone off a tad for me lately. Still a better show than many though. Crazy as it sounds I feel the show peaked in S2-5.

Anyway, Cobra Kai S3 is set to come out in the next few hours. Should be a cracker.

Without spoiling it, basically every hour long episode is an interview with a convicted killer. They give an account, in their eyes, of what led to the murder. You then hear it from the beliefs and experiences of other people on the periphery eg victim's family, killer's family, friends etc.
It's an educated and informative series, really well done.

I am 3 episodes in and enjoying it so far. I like how we hear different versions of events from the perspective of all involved.

Episode 1- Looks completely impossible to reform the guy from his record but he had an awful upbringing. I'm sure his fate would have been completely different if he was brought up in a loving family.

Episode 2- IMO based on info, the guy went to that house with the intention of robbing the place and was completely lying about his story. I had a few drinks but can't remember why they didn't interview the stripper lady who was hanging around outside.

Episode 3- guy had a tough upbringing but no excuse for killing that teacher in the Pawn shop. I think Dallas was lying about his version of events given that "Martha" (or whatever her name was) testified Dallas threatened him to go and recoup his loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.