Netflix Recommendations

Black Spot. Sorry if it’s been mentioned already...
French series, odd , intriguing ,balmy in places but ultimately a blooming good watch

M
I am 3 episodes in and enjoying it so far. I like how we hear different versions of events from the perspective of all involved.

Episode 1- Looks completely impossible to reform the guy from his record but he had an awful upbringing. I'm sure his fate would have been completely different if he was brought up in a loving family.

Episode 2- IMO based on info, the guy went to that house with the intention of robbing the place and was completely lying about his story. I had a few drinks but can't remember why they didn't interview the stripper lady who was hanging around outside.

Episode 3- guy had a tough upbringing but no excuse for killing that teacher in the Pawn shop. I think Dallas was lying about his version of events given that "Martha" (or whatever her name was) testified Dallas threatened him to go and recoup his loss.
Makes it stand out from the usual True Crime stuff.
Most of them certainly deserve to be where they are, but it's good to get the whole picture.

Just finished watching Discovery star trek. Well I enjoyed it

I thought it lost its way a fair bit all in the aim of finally making 'Burnham' Captain.

This story has been terrible and I wish they hadn't listened to 'Trekkies' in the first series cos that affected an ambitious project.

They bottled it, basically, and the show lost what made it terrific in the first place.

Daredevil, bit old and I haven't seen season 3 yet but it is brilliant

Yes mate I enjoyed it as well. Shame it got cancelled.
Yes mate due an imminent rewatch for me. The good news is it may be revived on disney plus.

The fall and sherlock are also imminent for me.

After months of me suggesting Cobra Kai to the missus, we finally started it on Friday after one of her coven said she'd seen and liked it and it's very 80s nostalgic.

Really enjoying it, great soundtrack too btw. Not sure who I want to be more successful right now, Larusso with his smarmy attitude but daughter issues, or Johnny who is actually trying to turn his life around but to many will always be the dick bully from the movie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.