Netflix Recommendations

I'm watching 'The Queens Gambit' I have two more episodes left. It's not edge of your seat stuff but its quite enjoyable I'm finding it good. I love chess myself but I can safely say she would wipe the floor with me :)
Brilliant series.. Who'd have thought a programme about chess would be so gripping.

Surprised you say that. It was hardly flattering to the royal family.

Quite the contrary; the royals came out of it pretty badly, both individually and collectively. Not necessarily unfairly either. A largely unpleasant, manipulative and dysfunctional lot, in my opinion, hell-bent on self preservation at any cost.
Garbage portrayal of the Monarchy. Made for USA & viewers of Cheshire Housewives.

I watched 'The Ballad of Buster Scruggs' on Netflix last night. It's easily the best film by the Coen brothers. The quality of acting is up there with any other film on Netflix. The film locations are incredible. The stories are dark and full of twists you wouldn't expect. A very good film!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.