Netflix Recommendations

Loved Sons of Anarchy; apart from the series set in Belfast, that’s dreadful- especially the scenes that are clearly filmed in California

Mayans is all on the iPlayer too
Agree. The 'irish series' was like one of those fucking dreadful 'irish pub' makeovers that were so popular in the 90's. Cringeworthy stuff.

Loved Sons of Anarchy; apart from the series set in Belfast, that’s dreadful- especially the scenes that are clearly filmed in California

Mayans is all on the iPlayer too
That season was utterly dreadful.

I was ready for packing in the Series altogether when Jax nearly ended up shagging his cousin.

Homeland is apparently good! Haven't watched it myself but it's on my list from several recommendations from lots of different people!

The "Crack" documentary/film was an interesting watch.

There's an awful "classed" differentiation between normal cocain which wealthy white people use and crack cocain which those in poverty use. Disgusting how the Raegan's launched the "just say no" campaign whilst turning a blind eye to the smuggling of crack. Corruption in the US was and still is disgusting, a horrific benchmark for our own government.

In no particular order - Agents of Shield; Queen's Gambit; Enola Holmes; Witcher; The White Tiger... a bunch of great content on Netflix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.