Netflix Recommendations

The Dig.

A very pleasant and, in some ways, sad film. I would have liked to have known what happened to the other characters later and seen the actual photographs of the dig. Maybe they couldn’t show a photos of the actual items recovered because they are in the British Museum and they have the copyright?

The Dig.

A very pleasant and, in some ways, sad film. I would have liked to have known what happened to the other characters later and seen the actual photographs of the dig. Maybe they couldn’t show a photos of the actual items recovered because they are in the British Museum and they have the copyright?
Watched it this morning... yes it’s pleasant and quite sad too. Hate when people don’t get the recognition they deserve until after they’ve sadly passed away... Feines is excellent in it.

Loving Shtisel on Netflix. Great low key drama that challenges my ignorance about Haredi/Orthodox Jews. Feels timeless and universal.

Last Breath

About a saturation diver in the North Sea.

A quite incredible story.

Watched this last year, amazing story.

Same here. Another one of those don’t google it first, just watch it things. It’s brilliant.

Watched it tonight based on these comments..... definitely worth just putting on without reading up on it first. Great tension and incredible story.

That Dave guy though..... what a bellend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.