Netflix Recommendations

Watched it tonight based on these comments..... definitely worth just putting on without reading up on it first. Great tension and incredible story.

That Dave guy though..... what a bellend!

Yuasa. I thought the same also , mate.

But tried to consider his situation. He didn't come off well at all at times.

I'll say no more as it'll end up a spoiler.

Some of the things he said - were a bit 'what the fuck'

Limited Series "Thai Cave Rescue". As an admirer of the caving sport, John Volanthen is a bit of an idol to me. If you think cavers are mad then cave divers have an absolute screw loose. Total respect.
Watched the Ron Howard film the other day. Great film, there where parts that was so claustrophobic that I had to leave the room for some air. But what I found most incredible, was the fact that in the film the water was clear, for obvious reasons so that we could see what was going on, but in reality the water would have been pitch black. 5 hours under water in narrow caves with zero visibility!!! Absolute nightmare.

Limited Series "Thai Cave Rescue". As an admirer of the caving sport, John Volanthen is a bit of an idol to me. If you think cavers are mad then cave divers have an absolute screw loose. Total respect.
I like caving videos to watch but the hardcore levels scare me as you need to be in tune with the weather forecast in around the caving areas for flooding reasons. Technology have enabled us a view at what is like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.