Netflix

"The lives of others" and "Rounders" are a decent films.

"Pete vs life" is worth a watch.

Has anyone watched "House of cards" with Kevin Spacey? Has decent reviews.

uwe28 said:
Can you change the DNS in anyway with a Virgin Tivo box to get Netflix U.S.?

I'm guessing so.

<a class="postlink" href="http://support.tivo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/407" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://support.tivo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/407</a>

Its a bargain, we used to have it until I got rid of it as a punishment to one of the kids (long story)

I miss it :-(

Blue Punter said:

I really enjoyed it and they're talking about another couple of seasons.

Watched prison break,24,breaking bad,sons of anarchy and the us office through netflix but I do wish they would update a bit quicker.

Don Karleone said:
Blue Punter said:

I really enjoyed it and they're talking about another couple of seasons.

Watched prison break,24,breaking bad,sons of anarchy and the us office through netflix but I do wish they would update a bit quicker.

Cheers for the reply.

Apparently a second season coming up in Feb, so might watch the first over Christmas.

some really good stuff on netflix , and at £6 a month its realy good value , ive had it for about a year and apart from the obvious ( breaking bad , arrested development , 24 etc ) theres some good stuff worth watching which i hadnt heard of , Underbelly is an excellent Australian cop show , each series is based on true events , the first series about the Melbourne drug wars is up there with the wire for gritty cop drama , Jim Jeffries is a standup comedian id never heard of before netflix , his Alchoholocaust s got to be one of the best stand up shows iv ever seen .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.