Netherlands v Czech Republic | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Czech Republic (in 120minutes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Czech Republic on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say Nigel is a bit old for Pep, to be honest.
Lol......I thought he was saying that tongue in cheek about Nigel as the Dutch were so poor!!
Over the 4 games I wouldn't touch any of the Dutch players.....de ligt is a slow lightweight donkey.......F De Jong would be ok if he played with his feet rather than his mouth....what a whinging/moaning ****, in the refs ear all game and the dictionary definition of extremely average in all 4 games at best.
Over the 4 games Wijnaldum was probably their best player.....didn't stand a chance really did they.

Wouldn't surprise me, that side is wide open.

England won't get a better chance than this for a while though. We have to take it.

Phew that's a big if mind you. For that to happen we need a big upgrade to how we have played so far. We've rode our luck a bit but credit where it's due we did the job and qualified. Our forwards, in particular Kane and maybe Phil need to get amongst the goals. I just think we're a level below Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and probably even Germany. Stranger things have happened though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.