Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will win this with the same vigour as we got to this stage, boring the pants off of the opposition. The final awaits it'll be against Spain because France are as crap as we are.

11 men behind the ball against the Spaniards and win on jammy penalties, waistcoat knighthood and Kane and Bellingham installed into the pantheon of greats.

Van Hype got rinsed at least twice in the second half by the Turks.Not a peep about it on the Telly though.
Harry Hotspur will be right up his street so Need some pace up the middle if possible.

Was on a flight during the Swiss game. The pilot gave us an update at 1-1

Eventually after he told us what the local time, wind, and temperature were on the ground, he then nonchalantly threw in that England won 5-3 on penalties.

I'm pretty sure the chap across the aisle was BlueHammer. He literally jumped in the air, with more air grabs than on a boy band music video.

Anyway, I'm fucked if I know what's gonna happen in this game. We play shit and win. My football senses aren't attuned to this method after a decade of Pep.

We could do the same here. Holland look delicate at the rear. But they seem to be able to string some decent passes together in spurts. We don't.

I'm prepared for anything.

2-1 to England. I'm just convinced they'll actually put a decent performance in, even with the Southgate handbrake on full.

Then lose the final without having a shot on target... cos that's so Southgate

Netherlands aren't looking too clever and have an manager not getting the best out of the talent at their disposal either but the cavaet is they are still winning games in normal time.

Last edited:
Same line up I imagine with only maybe Shaw starting if he’s fit enough.

Comfortable win by 2 goals for England. Holland do not have much quality up front to hurt us and i think defence/midfield will be too strong for them

Was on a flight during the Swiss game. The pilot gave us an update at 1-1

Eventually after he told us what the local time, wind, and temperature were on the ground, he then nonchalantly threw in that England won 5-3 on penalties.

I'm pretty sure the chap across the aisle was BlueHammer. He literally jumped in the air, with more air grabs than on a boy band music video.

Anyway, I'm fucked if I know what's gonna happen in this game. We play shit and win. My football senses aren't attuned to this method after a decade of Pep.

We could do the same here. Holland look delicate at the rear. But they seem to be able to string some decent passes together in spurts. We don't.

I'm prepared for anything.

2-1 to England. I'm just convinced they'll actually put a decent performance in, even with the Southgate handbrake on full.

Then lose the final without having a shot on target... cos that's so Southgate

That's pretty much my feeling

the law of averages suggests we must be due one decent performance and I think that might be in the semifinal ....and then we will stink the gaff out in the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.