Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, it's British all the time, albeit with regional variations.

On an unrelated matter, how would you assess the impact of Brexit?

Brexit been a bit of a nightmare, but can live with it,but the sooner the jocks get their independence and fuck off as well we will be a lot happier, or at least the Scottish will be, and I might not get McCoist pissing me off no more

They have a brilliant player they play at left back though, someone called Ake.
Apart from their defence they are short. Simons is decent but again not enough for Netherlands to really trouble England in that regard.

That was the most frustrating thing, though to be fair Kane wasn't making any runs in behind. As soon as Watkins came on he made the run, Palmer saw it, gave him the pass and the rest is history. Kane has to be dropped for the final as we'll be on the backfoot for most of the game and we need players able to stretch them on the break.
Not going to happen realistically is it. I agree but he won’t be and I’d be surprised if he made any changes. The first half was the best we have played by a mile. Big clamour for Shaw but I think he will stick with Trippier and bring Shaw on later on if things not going our way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.