Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Xavi Simons is vital piece of the picture for me. Its hard to see NT progresses if he does not have huge game. He important for things to happen and beat Rice's pressing few times at least with great pass, directional ball reception etc. Otherwise i dont trust their forward line. And England, whatever you think about their teamplay, have really powerful players when on good game

I'd like to see Phil get in those forward positions, just outside the area like he does at city, and get the the ball when he asks for it. It may give him a chance of a shot. Kane,Bellingham, and saka ,don't seem to trust him in that position. We're not playing great at times, but I don't think we're as bad as most think.
Puts tin hat on .

Just knew Shaw would escape camp when he smelt the nearest Bratwurst stall.
Do England not use security on their hotel?

So Southgate basically picks the same starting eleven and formation that has completely underachieved through four games. What could possibly go wrong ?

England to thrash Holland on penalties
Holland are shite on Penalties.

I'm just waiting for Ake backlash if he accidentally rips off Bellingham's head and shits down the hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.