Netherlands v France - Fri 21st June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fabregas is like Einstein in amongst them. I do like listening to fabregas I must admit. Obviously a great player but clearly very intelligent and knows the game so well.
Thomas Frank and Joe Hart have been excellent also.

Last edited:
People were taking the piss but I think anyone that has played with a broken nose will know how it affects your play; breathing isn’t quite right, vision can be a bit off depending on the extent of the injury, and even minor touches send your eyes watering. And the dirtier players on the opposition will absolutely “accidentally” throw their hands up toward your face at any opportunity. These days they often require you to wear those face masks to be passed fit to play and they are a huge pain in the arse—I have found your peripheral vision basically zero with them on.

I think he’ll probably play but he’ll likely not be 100%.
I was nodding and really enjoying your post and then I came to the bit I’ve highlighted… and burst out laughing saying to myself…wow the pain goes down from the nose to the backside, he must have a HUUUUGE nose…

Sorry my daft sense of humour again. ;-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.