Netherlands v Turkiye - Sat 6th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a funny coincidence after Germany is out of the tournament.

The stadium they played, and eliminated today is MHP. MHP Arena.
That gesture, Merih made and German's got offended today is the symbol of MHP (a major party in Turkey)

:))))))))

Ah, there he is! ;)
I have all respect for Turkey and their culture, but to avoid any trouble UEFA doesn't allow political or non-sportive actions or statements.

He just could have celebrated and kissed his shirt, that's it.
Now we have big trouble ahead. Much ado about nothing.
Did Arnoutovic get a suspended ban for something a lot worse in the last Euros? Think a fine would have been apt here. Otherwise as a poster has set put out punishment details in advance of start of tournament

The New Moon on July 6th will occur on sirius; tonight. :))) sirius is the star of Turks (sirius in Canis Major: canis is equivalent to wolf). new moon and sirius is our flag as you know. so our flag in the sky tonight. ( i dont believe astrology or shit, but nice coincedence :)) )

ok. that is my last post for a while. i hope both England and Turkey will go through tonight. I will not send a post until the end of semis (if both teams go through today), since this is a forum of yours. i should show respect.

i am going out now, to watch the games and my drinking starts soon. cheers.

so
COME ON ENGLAND. and TURKEY

The New Moon on July 6th will occur on sirius; tonight. :))) sirius is the star of Turks (sirius in Canis Major: canis is equivalent to wolf). new moon and sirius is our flag as you know. so our flag in the sky tonight. ( i dont believe astrology or shit, but nice coincedence :)) )

ok. that is my last post for a while. i hope both England and Turkey will go through tonight. I will not send a post until the end of semis (if both teams go through today), since this is a forum of yours. i should show respect.

so

Post all you want, it's just a city forum, this is international footy. It'll be good to have perspective of fans of another international team.

Interesting that in three out of their four games, Holland have substituted Ake for Van de Ven.

Both when they were winning and losing games, so not dependent on the state of the game. And usually at the same point in the game.

Don’t recall ever seeing that before with a defender, a pre planned swap at a certain point.

There obviously must be some reasoning behind it. But no idea what it might be.

so
Good luck. Would like to see Turkey win tonight. They play entertaining football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.