Netherlands v Turkiye - Sat 6th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly think the standards of the Euro's been very poor, But the big shocker is the fitness of the players.
Maybe it's because of their club demands and the many games they play over the season and they have nothing left.
England Players look spent and done before halftime and now we've played 2 rounds in the knockouts and extra time.

This could be the final nail in the coffin for international football ? First to go will be the UEFA Nations league. What is the point in this crap tournament get rid NOW, and Also get rid of this new format in the Euro's of 24 teams ??
The top 16 clubs are enough with 4 groups of 4 teams and 8 teams into the knockouts

Something is Wrong with International football and its big 2 tournaments World Cup and Euro's are becoming boring because the players are shot after a hard season at club levels
Not going to happen because UEFA are only interested in making money

I truly think the standards of the Euro's been very poor, But the big shocker is the fitness of the players.
Maybe it's because of their club demands and the many games they play over the season and they have nothing left.
England Players look spent and done before halftime and now we've played 2 rounds in the knockouts and extra time.

This could be the final nail in the coffin for international football ? First to go will be the UEFA Nations league. What is the point in this crap tournament get rid NOW, and Also get rid of this new format in the Euro's of 24 teams ??
The top 16 clubs are enough with 4 groups of 4 teams and 8 teams into the knockouts

Something is Wrong with International football and its big 2 tournaments World Cup and Euro's are becoming boring because the players are shot after a hard season at club levels
Do t agree with reducing the euros as it gives nations which would never get a chance to go to major tournaments hope such as Georgia and even Hungary . I agree that during this he season sone of the international breaks are pathetic and derail teams such as Leeds promotion hopes but I love international tournaments and you have to remember city players who are representing their countries take immense pride in pulling the international shirt on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.