Netherlands v Turkiye - Sat 6th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly think the standards of the Euro's been very poor, But the big shocker is the fitness of the players.
Maybe it's because of their club demands and the many games they play over the season and they have nothing left.
England Players look spent and done before halftime and now we've played 2 rounds in the knockouts and extra time.

This could be the final nail in the coffin for international football ? First to go will be the UEFA Nations league. What is the point in this crap tournament get rid NOW, and Also get rid of this new format in the Euro's of 24 teams ??
The top 16 clubs are enough with 4 groups of 4 teams and 8 teams into the knockouts

Something is Wrong with International football and its big 2 tournaments World Cup and Euro's are becoming boring because the players are shot after a hard season at club levels

Think we will beat Netherlands. Don’t think they’re as good as Switzerland. Mental that Southgate could get to another final he’s a total fraud don’t care how nice he is

I truly think the standards of the Euro's been very poor, But the big shocker is the fitness of the players.
Maybe it's because of their club demands and the many games they play over the season and they have nothing left.
England Players look spent and done before halftime and now we've played 2 rounds in the knockouts and extra time.

This could be the final nail in the coffin for international football ? First to go will be the UEFA Nations league. What is the point in this crap tournament get rid NOW, and Also get rid of this new format in the Euro's of 24 teams ??
The top 16 clubs are enough with 4 groups of 4 teams and 8 teams into the knockouts

Something is Wrong with International football and its big 2 tournaments World Cup and Euro's are becoming boring because the players are shot after a hard season at club levels
I have also seen many boring matches but IMO not because players were flat or knackered but because the coaches were playing ultra tight.

England were playing with intensity for 3 minutes and scored before falling back to borefest mode. They obviously WANT to play extra time. No idea why.
English players didn't even start intense running but I've seen Spanish and German players fighting for 120 mins. They all have survived.

My mate has pointed out to me tonight how the teams of the smaller nations are playing better against the teams of the bigger nations is due to the fact the demands of the lesser nations are less so. I think there’s an element of truth in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.