Never doubt Pep

I find it a bit confusing why a City fan would say there’s nothing about Pep that they like. He’s always respectful of other teams no matter of their play style, said many times he likes Manchester, supported us through our FFP case and hasn’t shown a nasty side like Klopp or Mourinho have. He’s just a genuine bloke that is extremely good at managing.

Because he’s not Bobby and some can’t take that he’s a far superior coach

He will get it one day,how it really has worked in this country for many years,problem is he won't realise it until he has left us
And believe me you’ll realize it too when he’s left us. TBH, It doesn’t bother me one bit because I understand what he craves for, big noisy atmospheres a full house till the final whistle something that for one reason or another we can’t give him. He lives for these big games and to have his team tested against the best. It must be fantastic for him.

Last edited:
Loved his interview on NBC sports after the game. So enthusiastic. And he killed it with his first comment. Arlo White asked him something like "What are we looking at here Pep?" Quick as a flash, Pep cracks "A very handsome man, no?" Even Lee Dixon laughed...
Yes loved that too. He was so proud of the teams performance today and over the three games. What a man and what an incredible coach!

That's just the point.. I find your opinion that he's an 'all round decent bloke' equally confusing!

We'll obviously have to agree to disagree on that point, but I'm pretty sure we're on exactly the same page when it comes to his ability as a coach!

So what makes him not a decent bloke? There hasn’t been many times since a he became our manager when I’ve thought, nah he’s a bit of a bellend this Pep. All I want from a City manager is to play good football, be respectful and don’t make a tit out of yourself by whinging to the media.

Fair play to Pep he came across to our fans and mouthed "Thank you" he dropped a bollock over his comments about our support but in his interviews since he has tried to build bridges , he is as passionate as any of our supporters , maybe not as passionate about our particular football club but his passion for football perfection , nothing but admiration for the man.

And believe me you’ll realize it too when he’s left us. TBH, It doesn’t bother me one bit because I understand what he craves for, big noisy atmospheres a full house till the final whistle something that for one reason or another we can’t give him. He lives for these big games and to have his team tested against the best. It must be fantastic for him.

I'll realise what exactly when he leaves ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.