Never doubt Pep

Why the fuck does he have to big up their support yet again. He’s asked a question regarding some kind of minor fracas between their scummy fans and our backroom staff and off he goes with his Liverpool wankfest again - by all means play it down and imply it’s just a few misguided individuals etc etc but then why oh why drone on about the “amazing way they support their team”

Fuck off man, stick to managing the team, and shut your fucking mouth regarding our hated opponents.
Pretty clear he didn’t want to allow the media to run a story that we were bitching about it rather than the focus be on the performance of the team.

Over this last week pep has clearly shows he is undoubtedly the best manager in the world we’ve played the best three Teams in Europe all back to back away from home and outplayed them all no manager in the world could do what he’s done this week take a bow pep truly outstanding

As I say, I can't put my finger on it, I just don't find him a particularly likeable character. I never liked Alex Ferguson but it didn't stop me respecting him as a coach (when he was at Aberdeen of course).
Be careful what you wish for. It’s downhill after pep, of that I’m sure. As for him not being likeable, I’d rather have an unlikaeable genius than a likeable failure.

Be careful what you wish for. It’s downhill after pep, of that I’m sure. As for him not being likeable, I’d rather have an unlikaeable genius than a likeable failure.

We’ll definitely have a mini decline for a couple of years after Pep. We’ll then spend the next 3 years crying for him to come back.

Did you find Mancini likeable?
Ah... the old Dismal Dave 'Mancini fan' nonsense gets recycled again.

Yes I did actually. There was/is something about him that makes him come across as an OK bloke. Manuel Pellegrini was much the same. Again, I don't know why or what makes them seem nicer than others.

I never liked Hughes, Keegan, Sven, Psycho... all strangely unlikeable characters imo.

I like Khaldoon but not Sheikh Mansour. .

I like Tony Book but not Mike Summerbee.

I prefer curry sauce on my chips rather than gravy.

I call a barm a barm, not a muffin.

It's called having my own opinion. I hope you're able to respect that.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.