Never Forgive or Forget These people

Was it Mike Ingham who was wittering on earlier this evening on Radio 5? I put it off, I couldn't stand any more of his 'they should be doing it like villa' stuff. People like him want us to do it like villa, because they know that when it comes down to it however well Martin O manages that club they aren't going to get in the way of the holy big 4 for long. Take a player or two out of the villa set up, as Liverpool tried in the summer with Barry, and they'll be back where Everton are, always looking in.

mr bluesky said:
The following have done their upmost to humiliate the club and turn the public against us.They have tried to turn us into a subject of laughter and ridicule.They are enemies of the club.....Steven Howard...sun jurno,Mark Lawrenson,Jimmy Armfield,Gordon Taylor,Henry Winter..Telegraph,Mark Pugash..Radio 5,Hawksbee & Jacobs..Talksport,Torres,Beckham,Mike Parry..Talksport,Hugh Mcilveny..Sunday Times,Silvio Braitore..QPR owner,Jeff Stelling,Paul Merson ,Matt Le Tissier,Phil Thompson,The Daily Mirror....Never forget and when our day comes give them hell!!
alan "wage cap" shearer,
he wants hanging for that quote alone, the greedy greedy bald shitkicker.

BLOOMUEN said:
and Margaret Thatcher, the wife, Bernie Clfton and Dale Winton!

Osama Bin Laden
Hitler
Ivan the Terrible
Pol Pot
Mao Tse-tung
Idi Amin
Joseph Stalin
Harold Shipman
Jack the Ripper

and the worst of all:

Richard Hillman!

BLOOMUEN said:
and Margaret Thatcher, the wife, Bernie Clfton and Dale Winton!

What the hell has Dale Winton ever done to us?That bastard Clifton i can understand but Winton?I've lost count of the number of times i've seen him at COMS and away games.That might be the altzheimers though.

i couldn't give a shit who fucking hates us , or who takes the piss . i'm really not mithered in the slightest . life could be alot worse . ask any leeds united fan . ( and we know how that feels )
and how most people mentioned can take the piss out of anyone is beyond me . paul ' boo-hoo i need help from my internal demons' merson , lol , do me a favour .
jealousy is a horrible trait in a person's character . now tell me again , how much money have city got to invest , in years to come ?

Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana – we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Maggie Thatcher, can you hear me? Maggie Thatcher, your boys took a hell of a beating!

Calm down guys! Your turn will come, if your owners stick to the plan, which I am sure they will.

And Merlot Somme's earlier comments about Aston Villa are spot on! These media whores love their nice cosy "Big Four" world. I really hope and pray that Villa or City blow the Rags and Arsenal, in particular, out of the water over the next few years.

Bolton Wanderers won't do it - sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.