Never Forgive or Forget These people

Stuart said:
i couldn't give a shit who fucking hates us , or who takes the piss . i'm really not mithered in the slightest . life could be alot worse . ask any leeds united fan . ( and we know how that feels )
and how most people mentioned can take the piss out of anyone is beyond me . paul ' boo-hoo i need help from my internal demons' merson , lol , do me a favour .
jealousy is a horrible trait in a person's character . now tell me again , how much money have city got to invest , in years to come ?

This is correct. The best thing to do is not to read or listen to the absolute crap being spoken about us at present. We need to win the next 2 games, couple more signings, and all will be well at the end of Jan.

blue62 said:
Stuart said:
i couldn't give a shit who fucking hates us , or who takes the piss . i'm really not mithered in the slightest . life could be alot worse . ask any leeds united fan . ( and we know how that feels )
and how most people mentioned can take the piss out of anyone is beyond me . paul ' boo-hoo i need help from my internal demons' merson , lol , do me a favour .
jealousy is a horrible trait in a person's character . now tell me again , how much money have city got to invest , in years to come ?

This is correct. The best thing to do is not to read or listen to the absolute crap being spoken about us at present. We need to win the next 2 games, couple more signings, and all will be well at the end of Jan.

This.

Stops you looking like horrible, hypocritical, paranoid, persecution complex rags too.

It's an ugl trait.

Who gives a shit someone writes something negative. That's their choice and their opinion. Often it's from a position of little knowledge anyway.

What is quite sad to see though is the pathetic rush to slaughter anything slightly negative as woeful journalism and unfair and disgusting and brand anything slightly postive as amazing, brilliant journalism and fair minded.

Top class rag paranoia imo

Sky Blue said:
Ian Wright and Fatboy Swanson.

yeah ian wright accused us of BULLYING ac milan and kaka

fuck me, anybody want to bully me at the expense of £100m or £250k p/w?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
blue62 said:

This.

Stops you looking like horrible, hypocritical, paranoid, persecution complex rags too.

It's an ugl trait.

Who gives a shit someone writes something negative. That's their choice and their opinion. Often it's from a position of little knowledge anyway.

What is quite sad to see though is the pathetic rush to slaughter anything slightly negative as woeful journalism and unfair and disgusting and brand anything slightly postive as amazing, brilliant journalism and fair minded.

Top class rag paranoia imo

Have to agree. Some of the paranoia on here is reaching Celtic persecution-complex proportions, and makes us look somewhat petty and small-minded. We don't want to become what we've derided in others for years. Just roll with it.

blue62 said:
Stuart said:

What just sit in a cave then?

twinkletoes said:
Paul McCarthy NOTW

I heard him this morning.....utter c*nt. The same twat that slagged us off prior to the OT derby last season. Nasty vindictive article that was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.