Never mind Tevez contract extension ...

Zabba is already a legend for this club and we will be selfish to let him go!!!...about tevez he is not anymore the player he was 2-3 years ago..we need to find a replacement for him in the summer maybe jovetic..

MihaiCity said:
Zabba is already a legend for this club and we will be selfish to let him go!!!...about tevez he is not anymore the player he was 2-3 years ago..we need to find a replacement for him in the summer maybe jovetic..

I know he waste some chances today, but he created so much.

If your judgement is based on goals only, then you are right, but his contribution to the game was excellent as always.

I'm kinda glad that we're the rich team one.. So no other team can snuck him away from us..

Btw zaba is number what behind aguero and dzeko in the goals tally?

Tevez City said:
MihaiCity said:

If your judgement is based on goals only, then you are right, but his contribution to the game was excellent as always.

You may be a tad biased though, lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
MihaiCity said:

uva8utup.jpg

Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:

uva8utup.jpg

i was only joking with ya mate dont take it the wrong way

Love the guy, 100 % committed, one of our greatest ever signings...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.iconicautographs.com/product.php?id_product=1067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.iconicautographs.com/product ... oduct=1067</a>

Hard to see Micah getting back in at RB such is Zabba's form this season. We'll need both of them next season but Zabba is an automatic starter now.

stan bowles said:
Hard to see Micah getting back in at RB such is Zabba's form this season. We'll need both of them next season but Zabba is an automatic starter now.
the only way Micah is getting back in is if he starts banging goals in for fun as Striker

BoyBlue_1985 said:
the only way Micah is getting back in is if he starts banging goals in for fun as Striker

Richards will have his chances... but fitness is a big concern. i just hope injuries don't slow him down. as good as zabaleta is, richards is a better crosser. useful to have in many situations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.