Never mind Tevez contract extension ...

Zaba is the most improved player at the club over the last two seasons and leading the way for 2012-13 player of the season.

He's managed to shake off that rashness in the tackle he had in earlier seasons (Always getting booked/silly tackles) without losing any of his competitiveness and steeliness whilst now looking very effective going forward. He's really suited to our current style of playing and he's rightly getting the plaudits he deserves.

Love his attitude both on and off the pitch and hope he stays at the club past his playing career.

Speaking of Tevez, i think he's struggling a little this season tbh...

The 2 good things to come from Hughes' reign at the club,
Zaba and de Jong "who we should have kept" :-(

carlos84 said:
The 2 good things to come from Hughes' reign at the club,
Zaba and de Jong "who we should have kept" :-(

I was always a Hughes "outter" but to be fair he did bring in some good players as you said Zaba and NDJ. You can also add Kompany, Lescott, Tevez and Barry to that list too mate.

Many say it was a great buy from hughes it wasnt to be fair he looked a shadow of the player he is now the reason why is such good value is because of the way Mancini has improved his game.

Let him stay aslong as he wants :D

When the teams came out of the tunnel for the 1st half today, noticed it was only zabba and milner who actually acknowledged us fans.

black mamba said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
black mamba said:
Don't really think that Zabaleta really WANTS to play for anyone else , and that's half the battle won in keeping him here ..... both he , and his girlfriend , appear to have totally embraced Manchester life.

All he ever needed was a solid run of games to prove his worth to the club , and he'll be hard to dislodge now ...

Will Micah be content to play second fiddle though? Hmmmm.

Well i agree , that's quite another question ......

the guy will want his England place back , and sitting on the bench won't help his cause.
Last season he played most of the games was part of our demolition job of the rags still didn't get in the England team. Walker has been below average this season even if Micah had been on fire this season Roy would choose to put Smalling of Phil Jones at RB. I doubt Micah will ever play for the England first team no matter how well he plays.

I love this man. Came to the league an unknown, few outside City recognised him. Worked hard to improve every season, never complained about being second choice to Richards. No fuss during contract talks, recruited Kun for us. Attends youth games when he doesn't have to. Now he's being recognised around the league as its finest right back.

Won't name names, but think of the young players who are throwing their talent away. Zaba wasn't born a prodigy but built himself with hard work and brains. So proud he plays for us.

Niall2407 said:
When the teams came out of the tunnel for the 1st half today, noticed it was only zabba and milner who actually acknowledged us fans.

To be fair mate Tevez did aswel, dunno about the others but 100% Tevez did, because i thought it was odd.

There's no need to panic and rush into things. I think it's evident he wants to spend the rest of his career here so we won't have to be worrying about a Theo Walcott type situation...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.