Never Mind the Buzzcocks

If there's a tv show that's well past it's sell by date (apart than Big Brother) Never Mind the Buzzcocks is it.
Mark Lamarr was the only thing that was good about it.

Glenda MCFC said:
Amstell was funny as f*** when Spencer (Ordinary Boys and married to that thing fron BB) walked off .. the guy is funny as hell

Yeah I agree...

I loved the Episode where Bill Bailey ripped the piss out of Donny Tourette from Towers Of London.

I really like Simon Amstell, and Bill Bailey... but I don't like Jupitus.

Still it's one of my favourite TV Shows.

mcigo said:
Glenda MCFC said:
Amstell was funny as f*** when Spencer (Ordinary Boys and married to that thing fron BB) walked off .. the guy is funny as hell

he's called Preston

Yea Preston was shown up big time, what a total fucking tool that lad is. I don't agree with happy slapping but if I stumbled across a youtube vid and preston was copping it I'd be all for it.

I like Lamarr on the programme as well. I'm not gonna compare them cos they've both done a good job on there

they should bring lamarr back in some capacity either as host and replace jupitus with amstell or vice versa. bill baileys the bollocks.

amstell is very cutting sometimes, if i was going on there id make sure i was armed with some shit to throw back at him, hes destroyed a few panel guests in his time.

Lamarr also threw the banter about but it never seemed quite as cruel as amstell.

Amstell is quality. The funniest thing from buzzcocks was when Amy Crackhead was on. He was really taking the piss out of her on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihFzr8QPfOg

Simon: Whats with the push push?
Amy: I dunno its my new thing
Simon: Really? I thought that was crack?
Amy: Do I look like russel brand?
Simon: Yes

When she spit on the floor and simon said in a really high pitched voice "Did you just spit?" it was hilarious

Class programme. Like both Amstell and Lammar, both great at presenting the show in different ways, but if pushed, would go for Amstell. Very cutting.

Amstell is on another level to Lamarr.

The episodes with Winehouse and Preston were classics. The way he read that line out of Chantelles biography was genius.

mcfc_ms said:
Amstell is quality. The funniest thing from buzzcocks was when Amy Crackhead was on. He was really taking the piss out of her on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihFzr8QPfOg

Simon: Whats with the push push?
Amy: I dunno its my new thing
Simon: Really? I thought that was crack?
Amy: Do I look like russel brand?
Simon: Yes

When she spit on the floor and simon said in a really high pitched voice "Did you just spit?" it was hilarious

That was the best episode ever,when he was trying to counsell her was funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.