Neville and Bobby

Cannot stand the twat but actually thought it did well, just hope he doesn't get too comfortable and more confident as we all know how arrogant and smug he can be.

dont like the guy because of the obvious connections but fair play to him , he did fine and he wasnt as bad as i thought he would be, like someone said earlier, the true test will be how he assesses the rags ,so as big a twat as he is,he was ok really

de niro said:
I felt for Neville , clearly nervous in his new job.
If he puts his experience to proper use he'll be an asset to them. Considering his background it will have hurt him to first witness and then comment on that display, not sure most on here could gush about a united victory like that.
Have to agree one thing is for sure he would have upset a lot more rags than blues last night when he was drooling over Kun and Silva!

de niro said:
I felt for Neville , clearly nervous in his new job.
If he puts his experience to proper use he'll be an asset to them. Considering his background it will have hurt him to first witness and then comment on that display, not sure most on here could gush about a united victory like that.

"you felt sorry for him" have you been drinking

and i think he said what he said because of the MONEY he`s getting paid.

i think bob should of said, gary who

I hate the man....
He's a Ratface T**T!!!
Although i did enjoy watching him praise us!!
And we all know it was only because he had to !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.