Neville Kneville

Sadly Neville Kneville passed away in the early hours of Wednesday morning at the age of just 59.

Nev was a massive Blue. Not so much a home and away sort of guy. I think he much preferred going to watch the reserves and the youth team than going to away games. I've known him for over 40 years and over that time we had some memorable times supporting City. Even through the some shite times he used to convince our group we were only ever a couple of players away from the Champions League final.

Nev was a member of this forum since 2008 and made over 36,000 posts and I'm sure his opinions will be missed, even if he did enjoy the odd wind up or spat with fellow members.

As soon as we're back at the matches we'll be in City Sq. raising a pint of warm, flat, dark fruit strongbow in your honour, mate

RIP Nev
I knew Nev, real name Tony for over 30 years, lovely fella, very talented musician and passionate City fan. I think he was happier when we were shit, as Gingers Dad says, he could take any of our worst teams, add a few academy players and the odd signing and turn it into title contenders. I remember going to Derby County away with him when we got beat 6-0, he talked the whole 3 hour drive home and by the time we got back to Chorlton, we were not far off having a side capable of winning the European cup. He spent a lot of time watching the kids and never gave up hope that they would make it. RIP Nev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.