Neville Kneville

Really sad news. Great username and I always enjoyed his posts and the occasional interactions we had on Bluemoon. Condolences to his family.

That's very sad news. I always enjoyed reading his posts as he seemed very knowledgeable. I always wondered why he chose that username though.

Condolences to his family and friends and may he RIP. Although 59 (my age also) is well below the average expectancy, at least he got to see 12 years of the best ever City as his reward for many years of long-suffering.

I knew Nev, real name Tony for over 30 years, lovely fella, very talented musician and passionate City fan. I think he was happier when we were shit, as Gingers Dad says, he could take any of our worst teams, add a few academy players and the odd signing and turn it into title contenders. I remember going to Derby County away with him when we got beat 6-0, he talked the whole 3 hour drive home and by the time we got back to Chorlton, we were not far off having a side capable of winning the European cup. He spent a lot of time watching the kids and never gave up hope that they would make it. RIP Nev
I had the good fortune to miss the Derby away game but I did go down to Reading with him for a midweek game in 1998. We lost 3 nil and were relegated to the third division at the end of the season. Tony was as positive as ever on the way back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.