Neville slags off City - AGAIN!!

Stuuuuuu said:
This is really quite telling - no matter how many times someone makes it absolutely clear, in no uncertain terms, that THE ORIGINAL POST IN THIS THREAD WAS A JOKE, I.E. MADE UP, yet another gullible Clarkie comes and gets fished in. It's probably about to happen again...

Really, can we just move this to classics and lock it or something? I'm seriously beginning to despair of the sort of people I'm supposed to associate myself with through the simple act of supporting the same team. I mean, I've seen people on Sunshine Buses in City shirts. I'm not about to go on holiday with em.

Please stop the pain.

I really can't believe this is still being made out to be a hoax!

Let the fun continue.

I ****ing hate that rag scum!!!! Who the **** does he think he is coming out with this bullcrap? Still a bit sore about having fed the goat in the last Maine Road Derby game are we? No doubt!

It's a joke that the papers even print this crap to be honest, I know some quotes get taken out of context but with Neville you just know that it's meant like this.

Look at the money United have spent over the years and you can see we're not the only club who has bought players for big sums.

Rooney 25 million
Ferdinand 30 million
Veron 30 million
Clarkie 35 million
Berbatov 32 million

I could go on.

ManCityX said:
I ****ing hate that rag scum!!!! Who the **** does he think he is coming out with this bullcrap? Still a bit sore about having fed the goat in the last Maine Road Derby game are we? No doubt!

It's a joke that the papers even print this crap to be honest, I know some quotes get taken out of context but with Neville you just know that it's meant like this.

Look at the money United have spent over the years and you can see we're not the only club who has bought players for big sums.

Rooney 25 million
Ferdinand 30 million
Veron 30 million
Clarkie 35 million
Berbatov 32 million

I could go on.

I'l give him that. Now will the rest just learn to fucking read!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.