Neville slags off City - AGAIN!!

I seen that sour faced cnut in Bury Tesco's last Monday, first thing i noticed was how depressed his misses looked, i couldn't work out whether they were bookends and a match made in heaven or it was that time of the month.

I can't be doing with this money does not buy success or history malarkey, moneys always bought success but when the likes of Everton keep harping on about buying history yadda yadda yadda , it really does my bonce in.

We're not trying to buy History, we're buying the future , We are tomorrows history, and when we have it in the bag we won't hear a peep out of any of them.

And as Brook Benton would say....'Its just a matter of time'.

On another note, how do you start a thread? I'm a dab hand at forums but cannot fathom out how to get one started on bluemoon.

slick said:
I seen that sour faced cnut in Bury Tesco's last Monday, first thing i noticed was how depressed his misses looked, i couldn't work out whether they were bookends and a match made in heaven or it was that time of the month.

I can't be doing with this money does not buy success or history malarkey, moneys always bought success but when the likes of Everton keep harping on about buying history yadda yadda yadda , it really does my bonce in.

We're not trying to buy History, we're buying the future , We are tomorrows history, and when we have it in the bag we won't hear a peep out of any of them.

And as Brook Benton would say....'Its just a matter of time'.

On another note, how do you start a thread? I'm a dab hand at forums but cannot fathom out how to get one started on bluemoon.
first of all- you have been clarkied. second of all you need 50(or is it 100) posts to start a thread mate.

Gary Neville.

Shop steward,

I've done that job over the years, had to in the 80s at some times, but I'd have loved to steward a player moaning about low pay in the premiership.

davymcfc said:
first of all- you have been clarkied. second of all you need 50(or is it 100) posts to start a thread mate.

Call me naive or whatever but wtf is Clarkied?, sounds like a member who's on a mission to seprate the weed from the chaff.
50/100 post rule seems fair enough, i should have asked earlier rather than spending ages looking for the post button and not wanting to look a dick b4 enquiring why i could not see one.

thanks for the reply.

slick said:
davymcfc said:

Call me naive or whatever but wtf is Clarkied?, sounds like a member who's on a mission to seprate the weed from the chaff.
50/100 post rule seems fair enough, i should have asked earlier rather than spending ages looking for the post button and not wanting to look a dick b4 enquiring why i could not see one.

thanks for the reply.
the original post was a spoof
quite a few have over reacted to the spoof as if it was real
hence clarkied
in honour of a poster, clarkie, who responded with great indignation to a spoof post over a year ago

cheers Squirty , was just about to reply as the penny just dropped after reading some other threads lol

Aye well done, spoof or not its the sort of thing that cnut would come out with, problem with me as no doubt with others aswell is, I read that much stuff on the tinternet I end up scanning lines for important info without taking it all in.

Lesson Learnt.

slick said:
cheers Squirty , was just about to reply as the penny just dropped after reading some other threads lol

Aye well done, spoof or not its the sort of thing that cnut would come out with, problem with me as no doubt with others aswell is, I read that much stuff on the tinternet I end up scanning lines for important info without taking it all in.

Lesson Learnt.
jimbo has done another one regarding mancini and caught a couple of big fish

What do you think Carlos?

11qkzs2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.