Neville

They have fucked it up yet again Sky already have the prefect replacement with Souness or even Wilkins yet they go for the rat faced **** instead. Its bad enough with Skys love affair with Spurs and the Rags now it will be to new higher levels next year. Fucking give it another year and there new signings will be Scholes and Giggs hope ESPN take most of there football rights when they come up again.

Surely if he cant be a commentator for United or City matches, I know sky are stupid but come on

I have just listened to that rat-faced **** try and suggest that all players who swear on TV will now be subject to a two game ban.

My hatred for all things united doesn't stretch to believing that their players or even management don't have the right to air their views, but if he cannot see the difference between what Rooney did and someone being inadvertantly caught swearing on camera then he is not just biased but inbelievably thick as well.

The rat-faced ****.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I have just listened to that rat-faced **** try and suggest that all players who swear on TV will now be subject to a two game ban.

My hatred for all things united doesn't stretch to believing that their players or even management don't have the right to air their views, but if he cannot see the difference between what Rooney did and someone being inadvertantly caught swearing on camera then he is not just biased but inbelievably thick as well.

The rat-faced ****.

Yeah, and blatently elbowing another players head will go unpunished for all players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.