Neville

In the name of holy fuck, who thought this was a good idea at Sky Sports

he is the most biast fucker out there. I mean fuck me i cant actually get out how dismayed i am about this. On top of that he WAS a shit player

"I am thrilled to be joining Sky Sports," said Neville, who won 15 major trophies over a career spanning almost two decades.

"It has always been leading the way in football coverage. Now I have retired this feels like the perfect way for me to stay involved in football and I am looking forward to bringing my 19 years of match experience into television."

He'll probably run up and down the studio and then when he thinks the camera's on him, he'll crack on he's warmin' up

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
"I am thrilled to be joining Sky Sports," said Neville, who won 15 major trophies over a career spanning almost two decades.

"It has always been leading the way in football coverage. Now I have retired this feels like the perfect way for me to stay involved in football and I am looking forward to bringing my 19 years of match experience into television."

He'll probably run up and down the studio and then when he thinks the camera's on him, he'll crack on he's warmin' up

Cant wait to hear is impartial views on City games. they will have to pixalate him after a City loss to blur the furious wanking he will be doing

This has got to be a sick joke. On the plus side imagine his commentary when we beat United next season and lift the title at old trafford, I'm sure he will a totally impartial and fair view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.