Nevilles Celebration

doomuk said:
any pics or videos?

No pictures of him kissing his badge and giving the v's to the city fans........ but the fact that he was on the pitch, then enticing the city fans will go fully unnoticed. There is one on Getty images - which is too big for here.

Bearing in mind, this was in the 97th minute - was there any need for such an enthusiastic 'warm up'?

Knobhead!

i'm not that arsed about any player celebrating in front of opposing fans tbh including ours. what i don't like is the fact that the FA charge adebayor, but we all know nothing will happen with this incident.

He tried to make it look as though he was warming up, waving his arms around etc etc... until he gave a little clenched fist in the direction on the away end.

C*nt.

I didnt see it but if Neville came within any distance of me i would of butt him right between the fucking eyes.
I still enjoy watching the little **** on DVD in the tunnel when it was the last derby at Maine Road and he blatantly ingnored Schmeical and tried to look hard ,focused and mean.Well we all know what happened dont we,he fed the Goat and looked a right twat.
I think its tools like him that just add fuel to my ever burning desire to see the SCUM get fucked.

Powelleblue

Blackley Blues forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.