Nevilles Celebration

Just makes our case for ade stronger. Thanks neville you ugly c**t you are our best ever buy a fuckin useless footballer still sucking on fergies cock.

*singingtheblues* said:
He tried to make it look as though he was warming up, waving his arms around etc etc... until he gave a little clenched fist in the direction on the away end.

C*nt.
daft c*nt. warming up as the whistle goes?

Neville's a twat but it doesn't bother me, i would do the same!

article-1214828-0682E236000005DC-187_306x423.jpg

jrb said:

who do did that photoshop thing the other day of ade and van pussy? could someone add a huge cock on neville that's buried deep in fergiescum's arse?

I suppose it'd be a waste of time emailing the FA about this, just saw on MOTD 2 Neville run all the way down to the corner so its clear on the TV footage. With Ade's ban and the likelihood Bellamy will have action taken against him it'd be a shame for this not to be flagged up to the FA. After all Neville's had a ban and a warning before about inciting fans.....surely he's in need of a further reminder of his responsibilities.

I suppose it'd be a waste of time emailing the FA about this, just saw on MOTD 2 Neville run all the way down to the corner so its clear on the TV footage. With Ade's ban and the likelihood Bellamy will have action taken against him it'd be a shame for this not to be flagged up to the FA. After all Neville's had a ban and a warning before about inciting fans.....surely he's in need of a further reminder of his responsibilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.