Nevizade Street - 1 year ago today

For those who were there - what a night! Friday 9 June 2023.
For those who weren’t- you missed one of the greatest nights of being a Manchester City supporter.
Don’t rub it in .
It was great watching all the vids on Twitter & Insta but wish I could have be there . Looked fantastic

5 of us did Friday till Tuesday(missed the parade in town)got loads of pics and videos on my phone. Absolute amazing time supporting city and partying with fella blues young and old :-)

Was there Friday early with mates and my 2 lads, great night.

Weird how there were no Inter fans about as the ones we met were class.
Yeah, I didn’t see any really until Sat morning but they were all great.
Was in Nevizade Friday with my two daughters and my sister. It was one of the greatest nights of my life and to share it with my own family and thousands of other Blues was a privilege I doubt will ever be beaten.

Best City fan party ever.

Even if you tried to explain it to City fans who sadly weren’t there, it would be impossible to do the night and the whole day justice. When Galatasaray S.K fans were joining in and were blown away by our support, the night, and the scenes around Navizade Street, you know it was something special.

City drunk 3 months of beer in one day and night on Navizade Street. Official. Bars were drunk dry. Beer fridges in the bars were completely empty. No trouble. No arrests.

Yeah, I didn’t see any really until Sat morning but they were all great.
Was in Nevizade Friday with my two daughters and my sister. It was one of the greatest nights of my life and to share it with my own family and thousands of other Blues was a privilege I doubt will ever be beaten.
The best 4 days of my City supporting life.

Istanbul made us so welcome.

Complimented by the coming home parade in the Manchester rain.

Perfectly fitting.

By God we're lucky !!

Was there Friday early with mates and my 2 lads, great night.

Weird how there were no Inter fans about as the ones we met were class.

The Inter fans were in Beşiktaş.

They kept both sets of fans well apart.

There were inter fans in Taksim Square, but they didn’t venture down to Navizade Street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.