New Away Kit Revealed

I can only assume kit colours are decided by how visible they look on HD tele.
Don't know why maroon is out of favour at the moment; I liked it. Have to be honest, I've never heard of/seen pics of that yellow kit you mentioned. Yellow with maroon trim? It sounds, er, "different"! As for the red and black, I've seen it mentioned on here a few times that, despite it's apparent popularity with the fans, it isn't actually that good a seller.

Don't know why maroon is out of favour at the moment; I liked it. Have to be honest, I've never heard of/seen pics of that yellow kit you mentioned. Yellow with maroon trim? It sounds, er, "different"! As for the red and black, I've seen it mentioned on here a few times that, despite it's apparent popularity with the fans, it isn't actually that good a seller.
I'm a big fan of the maroon kits we've had. Yellow is still a childhood trauma at Highbury.

I'm a big fan of the maroon kits we've had. Yellow is still a childhood trauma at Highbury.
Saw pictures of that one alright. The players couldn't use the excuse of not being able to see one another, that's for sure. I think "vivid" would be the kindest way to describe it!

possibly but the home kit is a massive backward step with that stupid old style collar on it
On the contrary, I like the collar. It's not one of those seventies style collars that would lift you up and pitch you in the next postcode if there was a strong wind. Never liked the v-neck style shirt. The best non-collar shirt we had recently as the 09/10 Umbro one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.