New Away Kit Revealed

On the contrary, I like the collar. It's not one of those seventies style collars that would lift you up and pitch you in the next postcode if there was a strong wind. Never liked the v-neck style shirt. The best non-collar shirt we had recently as the 09/10 Umbro one.

It looks a LOT better in the flesh.

Nike have done us proud with the home kit this year, their first really decent effort.

They have reverted to type with the away kit. It's just shite!

Why are we being made to play in Navy? Don't get me wrong, Navy is a nice colour, one of my favourites, but we've hardly ever played in Navy throughout our entire history and then we get two navy aways in consecutive years.

Where's the maroon we've been famous for wearing in 3 FA Cup finals and as our away kit in 2 of our 4 League title wins?
Where's the yellow with maroon trim, white shorts and yellow/maroon socks from the early 60s (lovely kit!)?
Where's the black and red stripes even (even though I'm dead against red ever being part of our kits, at least others like it)?
How come Navy?

While I agree that this particular away kit is puzzling at best and tacky, to say the least, I think CFG's colors are sky blue, white and navy. The home kit is sky blue and white, the away kit is navy and sky blue (or some radioactive semblance of same).

Tbh, I'm interested in whether we are going to do what other Nike patrons have been doing, and go with the neon third kit that stands out brilliantly on TV and is like a free commercial for both the kit AND team sponsors? Looks like acid yellow, or some such, is on the cards. Might be interesting?!

1239638148802.gif
Lol from where is this? :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.