New Away Kit Revealed

Two things, I don't come on here because of the name, that is irrelevant to me, it's the quality of the forum why I come on.

Also, this is a fans forum so it's fine, it's when the club start to get involved in fans' things that is the problem (remember them sticking their beaks in to the Poznań stuff? we sacked it off soon after). Plus there is an over saturation of it as well, when it is just a bit of a song to sing when we're enjoying the match.

I was joking...

These are Barca's 3rd kit shorts, considering we have the same template, we're going to have luminous yellow shorts with this template. Urgh. I thought the rags looked bad.

barcelona-15-16-third-kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

The away kit is designed to get you to buy the short sleeve version. They make a penny more for every shirt sold.

Or one pound, Sterling!

These are Barca's 3rd kit shorts, considering we have the same template, we're going to have luminous yellow shorts with this template. Urgh. I thought the rags looked bad.

it is fit to the third kit,not bad actually

But what is socks?also blue?or have luminous yellow socks for this?oh,it is ridiculous.....

I really like the new away one, will be getting it 100%.

Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap adults old black and gold away one from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.