New Away Kit Revealed

akcity said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What happened to the rule that clubs had to keep a kit for 2 years?

Rule? There is no rule. It was just a club decision.

it was the Rags' Mum's going on morning talk shows in the 90's venting their anger that the Scum kept releasing one or two new kits every year, how it's wasn't their responsibility to say no to their kids so a 2 year window for new kits to be released seem to appease them for a time. Then a decade later when everyone else started to release kits every season and no one bothered to care.

Mum's and the Rags ruining football.

IMHO far better than the home kit
1239638148802.gif

Nike have done us proud with the home kit this year, their first really decent effort.

They have reverted to type with the away kit. It's just shite!

Why are we being made to play in Navy? Don't get me wrong, Navy is a nice colour, one of my favourites, but we've hardly ever played in Navy throughout our entire history and then we get two navy aways in consecutive years.

Where's the maroon we've been famous for wearing in 3 FA Cup finals and as our away kit in 2 of our 4 League title wins?
Where's the yellow with maroon trim, white shorts and yellow/maroon socks from the early 60s (lovely kit!)?
Where's the black and red stripes even (even though I'm dead against red ever being part of our kits, at least others like it)?
How come Navy?

Nike have done us proud with the home kit this year, their first really decent effort.

They have reverted to type with the away kit. It's just shite!

Why are we being made to play in Navy? Don't get me wrong, Navy is a nice colour, one of my favourites, but we've hardly ever played in Navy throughout our entire history and then we get two navy aways in consecutive years.

Where's the maroon we've been famous for wearing in 3 FA Cup finals and as our away kit in 2 of our 4 League title wins?
Where's the yellow with maroon trim, white shorts and yellow/maroon socks from the early 60s (lovely kit!)?
Where's the black and red stripes even (even though I'm dead against red ever being part of our kits, at least others like it)?
How come Navy?

I can only assume kit colours are decided by how visible they look on HD tele.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.