New away kit revealed

It would probably be ok if the sponsorship and badge was in white, but the yellow ruins it for me, it makes the badge look really cheap.

I won't be buying it and I am very interested to see how sales for this seasons kits compare to last seasons.

Genuine question here...don't understand the hate for this one? Arent away kits kind of a free for all? There hasn't seemed to be any tradition for them since I've followed.

Don't mind the home one, that's grown on me. The third kit is fine as well, obviously not for any supporter over the age of 16 to wear but for the kids it's great.
That away one though, honestly and truly minging.

It would probably be ok if the sponsorship and badge was in white, but the yellow ruins it for me, it makes the badge look really cheap.

I won't be buying it and I am very interested to see how sales for this seasons kits compare to last seasons.

Looks amazing to me! I'm color blind though! To be fair I probably shouldn't post in this thread. They aced this one in my eyes.

Looks amazing to me! I'm color blind though! To be fair I probably shouldn't post in this thread. They aced this one in my eyes.

Fair enough mate, each to their own!

If you compare it to the england keeper top that someone has posted in this thread, I just think Nike have missed a trick. White sponsorship with the badge in colour and I'd probably quite like it.

As much as this pains most of us to admit (and angers, actually) your points are valid—this year's kits are not for long-time supporters of the club (and I am referring to anyone in their 30s or older that has been supporting City for most of their life or any age from England, really), it is for new supporters abroad, especially American ones. And even non-supporters they want to convert. They've designed kits to appeal to the markets in the US and China (so traditional identity is not particularly important). These aren't City kits, they're CFG kits. I am starting to understand some these odd decisions more fully now that I live in the states.

Ironically, NYCFC is the only club in our "family" which will be playing in a City kit this year.

For me, all of this season's kits are truly awful, even past the extreme uniformity across all Nike outfitted clubs (which is a bigger issue in of itself).

Better than the home kit. It's the fucking socks that let it down.

Roll on the Cillit Bang CL kit launch.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.