New Badge On The Way?

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Azul Luna said:
This has always been my favorite badge.
Old-manchester-city-logo.png

However, the ones shown earlier in the thread are absolutely superb, and in my opinion, better than the current one.

Love this badge but prefer the 3 stripes marking the 3 rivers of Manchester than the red rose of Lancashire.

Also the St Marks cross could be smaller on either side of the crest

St Marks cross is a decent idea, but it may cause controversy as it is similar to a symbol affiliated with the Nazis, so I can't see the club using it, however, 1894 would be fitting on the crest as a nod to the past.

Worst Case Ontario said:
I would wish, anything to get rid of 3 stars
me too...!!!!!!!!!!

by the way,that's our beloved crest....
10mivpy.jpg

or....
15o8abd.jpg

GeekinGav said:
part 2 of the challenge... 'crossbar challenge' is now on the OS .... and spoiler alert ... they arent shooting from the half way line ... where's the fun in that? lol
Without looking at the video, I would bet that they're not shooting from the corner flag either; they wouldn't get within 10 yards of the bloody crossbar!

Yes please. If we do Gav should get the job. His designs in the previous thread were brilliant. He spoilt me for choice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.