new bands with City fans in?

norfstander

or newer musical solo artists that follow God's own club?

Particularly looking for brand new ones, or last year or so. I've got Lost Knives, Kid British, Air Cav so far.

Then obviously all your older ones like Doves, Oasis, Johnny Marr, couple of the Roses, Ian Curtis, Mark E Smith, Badly Drawn Boy, Billy Duffy, Burgess, etc

Can anyone help?

norfstander said:

Particularly looking for brand new ones, or last year or so. I've got Lost Knives, Kid British, Air Cav so far.

Then obviously all your older ones like Doves, Oasis, Johnny Marr, couple of the Roses, Ian Curtis, Mark E Smith, Badly Drawn Boy, Billy Duffy, Burgess, etc

Can anyone help?

fuck me you make me feel ancient, Oasis old give me a break.....please.

Robbo. said:
norfstander said:

Can anyone help?

fuck me you make me feel ancient, Oasis old give me a break.....please.

Oasis who are they? YES Rick Wakeman

norfstander said:

Can anyone help?

Burgess is a red. As regards the roses I don't think Squire and Reni are blues and Brown and Mani certainly aren't.

julio jordio said:
Burgess is a red. As regards the roses I don't think Squire and Reni are blues and Brown and Mani certainly aren't.

Burgess, Squire and Reni are all definitely Blues.

Squire was a season-ticket holder at Maine Road for many years. Probably why he's now a bit daft in the head!

EDIT: I'm talking about Mark Burgess of The Chameleons here, not Tim from The Charlatans. He's definitely a rag, yes.

pardoe said:
julio jordio said:

Burgess, Squire and Reni are all definitely Blues.

Squire was a season-ticket holder at Maine Road for many years. Probably why he's now a bit daft in the head!

EDIT: I'm talking about Mark Burgess of The Chameleons here, not Tim from The Charlatans. He's definitely a rag, yes.

Ah, I apologise. I thought you meant Tim Burgess.

It'd probably explain why Reni turned to the brown too!

I heard one of the members of James talking of his support for City the other day, not sure of his name, it wasn't Tim Booth though.

Why is it that you're after knowing blues in new bands then mate?

Wanna talk old bands, how about 10cc and If I am not much mistaken, The Hollies!

The boys from 10cc wrote The Boys In Blue and the B side (showing my age) Funky City. I still have the original picutre sleeve of the single with a sexy blonde holding a burst football over her bare boobies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.