new bands with City fans in?

Clint Boon claims not to be into football.
However, if you follow his mum on twitter: @marieboon (she is a legend!) then she supports City and Oldham.

Billy Duffy out of The Cult; he and Johnny Marr used to go to Maine Road together.
Whilst we're on the subject, did anyone hear Johnny Marr on Pete Mitchell's show on XFM this morning, doing the 'super fan' questions?
I was ashamed of him - he only answered one correctly...I was sat in the car shouting all the answers out.

I think Little Frank is more of a Timperley Bigshorts fan isn't he. Or the Alty ;)

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Wanna talk old bands, how about 10cc and If I am not much mistaken, The Hollies!

The boys from 10cc wrote The Boys In Blue and the B side (showing my age) Funky City. I still have the original picutre sleeve of the single with a sexy blonde holding a burst football over her bare boobies!

10CC were from saddleworth...along with BJH...a centre of rock back in the day..

gagiesotherhalf said:
I thought 10cc were from Prestwich, nice Jewish boys.

Your right..Barclay James Harvest were from Saddleworth..Godley and Creme were from Prestwich...maybe the other two were from saddleworth!

BillyMC said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
I thought 10cc were from Prestwich, nice Jewish boys.

Your right..Barclay James Harvest were from Saddleworth..Godley and Creme were from Prestwich...maybe the other two were from saddleworth!

Im pretty sure Roy Harper was a big blue whilstwe're on the subject.

wrongun73 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
This made me laugh really loud for some reason.
apparemtly they dont go anymore since going on the big wheel, that was ten years ago and they're still on it.
Haha very good.

A few of my mates are in an unsigned band called Red or Black (which is the name off a drinking game we play - nowt to do with that lot) and the singer, lead guitarist and the drummer are all blues. The bass and rythym guitarists are dirty rags though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.